February 26, 2024
Like many others, you’re always on the lookout for a great deal on a laptop. It’s hard to keep up with the latest models and features, and even harder to find a good price. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are your daily laptop deals, so you can stay up-to-date without breaking the bank.
- 【Memory & Storage】The PC memory has been upgraded to 32GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; the Hard drive has been upgraded to 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for fast boot-up and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor】Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor (2 Cores, 4 threads, 6MB L3 Cache, base at 3.00GHz, up to 4.10GHz), with Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6″ diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touchscreen, micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Tech Specs】1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 HDMI, 1 AC smart pin, 1 Headphone/Microphone combo; Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home – Beautiful, more consistent new design, Great window layout options, Better multi-monitor functionality, Improved performance features, New videogame selection and capabilities, Compatible with Android Apps
- Purposeful Design: Travel with ease and look great doing it with the Aspire’s 3 thin, light design.
- Ready-to-Go Performance: The Aspire 3 is ready-to-go with the latest AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Processor with Radeon Graphics—ideal for the entire family, with performance and productivity at the core.
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6″ Full HD IPS display with 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels.
- Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR5 Onboard Memory; 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
- The HD front-facing camera uses Acer’s TNR (Temporal Noise Reduction) technology for high-quality imagery in low-light conditions. Acer PurifiedVoice technology with AI Noise Reduction filters out any extra sound for clear communication over online meetings.
- READY FOR ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, and 79% screen-to-body ratio, you’ll take this PC anywhere while you see and do more of what you love (1)
- MORE SCREEN, MORE FUN – With virtually no bezel encircling the screen, you’ll enjoy every bit of detail on this 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) display (2)
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE – Tackle your busiest days with the dual-core, Intel Celeron N4020—the perfect processor for performance, power consumption, and value (3)
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (4) (5)
- STORAGE AND MEMORY – An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based, 64 GB of storage while 4 GB of RAM expands your bandwidth and boosts your performance (6)
- 【EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE】ACEMAGIC Laptop featuring the latest Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake N95 processor (4 cores/4 threads, 6MB cache, up to 3.4GHz). Its performance is far 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝟑𝟎% better than the Pentium N5030 and Celeron N5095, providing more powerful multitasking capabilities and stronger graphics processing performance. ACEMAGIC traditional laptop is designed to elevate your computing experience.
- 【16GB RAM & 512GB ROM】Featuring 16GB of DDR4 RAM and a speedy 512GB M.2 SSD, this traditional laptop computer offers a 50% performance boost compared to DDR3-equipped machines and ensures seamless system operation while accommodating your personal files. Support expand your storage with a 128GB TF card. The 512 GB SSD can be replaced with a maximum SSD of 2TB to provide you with ample space to record and store your files/favorites.
- 【IMMERSIVE IPS DISPLAY】This 15.6 inch laptop features an innovative thin-bezel display that provides more usable onscreen space for immersive FHD viewing. It also enables a larger screen to fit into a smaller chassis, giving you a laptop with a more compact footprint. Built-in front webcam centered above the screen frame, take photos or video calls at any time.
- 【SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY】The AX15 laptop computer is equipped with a versatile array of ports, including HDMI Type A x1, USB 2.0 x1, USB 3.2 x2, Type-C (Data) x1, 3.5mm Headphone jack x1, 128GB TF Card Socket x1, and Type-C DC Jack x1. Enjoy lightning-fast 802.11ac WiFi, delivering speeds up to three times faster than 802.11n for swift downloads and streaming. Additionally, it boasts Bluetooth 5.0 for effortless and stable connections with nearby devices.
- 【ACEMAGIC CARE FOR YOU】 This traditional laptop computer will easily slip into a backpack to be taken anywhere you need to go. With a flat hinge allowing laptop to 180°. The metal body is designed to withstand pressure and collision. We offer lifetime technical support and 12 months quality warranty for customers. If you have any questions in use, please feel free to contact us.
- Purposeful Design: Travel with ease and look great doing it with the Aspire 1 thin, light design.
- Ready-to-Go Performance: The Aspire 1 is ready-to-go with the latest Celeron processor from Intel delivers a balance of performance and graphics with faster connectivity.
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6″ Full HD display with 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels.
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB eMMC storage to store your files and media.
- Wireless Wi-Fi 5 Convenience: Maintain a strong, consistent wireless signal with Wi-Fi 5 (aka 802.11ac) and 1×1 MU-MIMO technology.
- 【15.6″ Full HD Touchscreen】The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Designed with tiny rubber feet and bumpers on the hinge that keep it from skidding and provide additional stability.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Your always-ready experience starts as soon as you open your device. Turn on, boot-up, and log-in quickly.
- 【16GB DDR4 RAM + 1TB PCIe SSD】16GB RAM can smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A 1TB NVMe PCIe solid slate drive that leaves the power at your fingertips with the fastest data transfers currently available.
- 【Easy-to-use Technology】Long-lasting battery and express charge capability, to keep going for longer. Comes with Express Charge capabilities that minimize the time you spend tethered to an outlet and will recharge your battery 80% in 60 minutes. Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer.
- 【Windows 11 Professional】Experience the most secure Windows ever built with fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malware. Plus, you can switch out of S mode.
Laptop Purchasing Guide: Key Laptop Considerations
Laptops are a big purchase, so do your research.
Size: 13″, 15″, or 17″ Screen?
When deciding on a screen size for your laptop, there are a few things to keep in mind. The first is how much space you have available to store the laptop when it’s not in use. A 17″ screen will obviously be larger and require more space than a 13″ screen.
The second thing to consider is how you’ll be using the laptop. If you’re going to be doing a lot of work with large spreadsheets or graphics-heavy programs, then a larger screen will give you more room to work and make it easier on your eyes. However, if you’re just using the laptop for general web browsing and checking email, then a smaller screen might suffice.
Finally, keep in mind that a larger screen usually means a heavier laptop, so if you plan on carrying it around with you often, make sure you can handle the extra weight.
Weight: How Much Can You Carry?
When it comes to laptops, weight is often an important consideration. After all, you don’t want to be lugging around a heavy machine everywhere you go. But just how much weight can you realistically carry?
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind when considering the weight of a laptop:
• How often will you be carrying it? If you’re only going to be taking your laptop with you on occasion, then weight may not be as big of a factor. However, if you’re someone who is constantly on the go, then a lighter machine will be easier to carry around.
• What is the size of the laptop? Generally speaking, the larger the laptop, the heavier it will be.
Battery Life: How Long Can It Run?
Another issue that you will want to consider when buying a laptop is battery life. If you’re going to be using your laptop on the go, then having a laptop with a good battery life may well be important.
When it comes to laptops, battery life is an important consideration. After all, there’s nothing worse than being in the middle of a project and having your laptop die on you.
How long a laptop’s battery will last depends on a number of factors, including the type of processor, the size and resolution of the screen, and how many programs are running.
If you are planning to use your laptop for travel or working remotely, then you will want to make sure that it has a good battery life. Some laptops can last for up to 8 hours or more on a single charge, while others may only last for 3-4 hours.
If you know that you will need to use your laptop for long periods of time without access to a power outlet, then you should look for a model with a longer battery life. You may have to sacrifice some other features, such as processor speed or storage space, in order to get a longer battery life. But if you know that you need it, then it is worth the trade-off.
Operating system: Windows, macOS, or ChromeOS?
When it comes to purchasing a laptop, one of the first things you need to decide is which operating system you want. Windows and macOS are the two most popular choices, but there is also ChromeOS, which is becoming increasingly popular. So, which should you choose?
Windows has been around for a long time and is the most popular operating system in the world. It’s stable and relatively easy to use, and there are a lot of great programs available for it. However, it can be prone to viruses and other malware, so you need to be careful when using it.
macOS is the operating system that comes on all Apple computers. It’s very user-friendly and stable, but it can be more expensive than a Windows laptop. There are also fewer programs available for macOS than for Windows.
If you’re debating between going with Windows or Mac, you can check out more details on the differences in our here – Mac vs PC.
ChromeOS is the newest operating system available. It’s extremely user-friendly, and it is usually updated automatically and quickly. However, there aren’t as many programs available for ChromeOS than there are for other operating systems, such as Windows or macOS.
Processor: Intel or AMD?
When it comes to purchasing a laptop, one of the most important factors to consider is the processor. There are two main types of processors on the market today: Intel and AMD. So, which one is the best option for you?
Well, that depends on a few things. If you’re looking for the best possible performance, then Intel is usually the way to go. Their processors are typically faster and more powerful than AMD’s. However, they also tend to be more expensive.
If you’re on a budget, then AMD might be a better option for you. Their processors aren’t typically as fast as Intel’s, but they’re still plenty powerful for most tasks. Plus, they tend to be much cheaper than Intel processors.
So, which one should you choose? Ultimately, it depends on your needs and your budget.
Storage: Hard Drive or Solid State Drive?
When it comes to choosing a storage device for your laptop, you have two main options: a hard drive or a solid state drive. Hard drives are the traditional option and tend to be cheaper, but they’re also slower and more prone to damage. Solid state drives are newer and more expensive, but they’re much faster and more durable.
So which one should you choose? It really depends on your needs. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option and don’t need blazing fast speeds, then a hard drive is can work. But if you want the best performance possible, solid state drives are the way to go. We highly recommend solid state drives over traditional hard drives.
RAM: 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB?
When it comes to purchasing a laptop, one of the main things to look for is the amount of RAM that it has. In general, the more RAM that a laptop has, the faster it will be. If you are looking for a laptop that is fast and can handle multiple tasks at once, then you should look for a laptop with at least 8GB of RAM. However, if you are only looking for a laptop for basic tasks such as browsing the internet and checking email, then 4GB of RAM will be sufficient.
Graphics: Integrated or Dedicated?
When it comes to graphics, there are two main types of GPUs: integrated and dedicated. Integrated GPUs are built into the CPU and share memory with the system, while dedicated GPUs have their own memory and offer better performance.
So, which is better? It depends on your needs. If you’re a casual user who just wants to browse the web and do some light gaming, an integrated GPU will be fine. However, if you’re a power user who does a lot of video editing or gaming, you’ll need a dedicated GPU.
Another thing to consider is whether you want a laptop with a discrete GPU or one that uses hybrid graphics. Discrete GPUs offer the best performance, but they also require more power and generate more heat, so they’re not ideal for use in laptops.
When it comes to purchasing a laptop, there are many things to consider. We have outlined a handful of the most important factors to keep in mind. We hope these tips have been helpful in your decision-making process. Thank you for reading and good luck on your next laptop purchase!