Are you looking for the perfect Chromebook? Look no further! Here at Best411, we have done the research and compiled a comprehensive guide to help you make the best purchase decision. Get ready to be amazed by our selection of the best Chromebooks on the market today!
Chromebooks are devices that can range in size and cost. They are lightweight, portable laptops powered by Chrome OS, making them a great option for students and remote workers who need a reliable device. Chromebooks offer all the basic must-haves you expect from a laptop—including an easy-to-use browser, plenty of ports, and long battery life—without bogging your down with features you don’t need.
The key to using a Chromebook is that all of your data is stored securely in the cloud, so you don’t have to worry about being offline or losing files if something happens to the device. Plus, many apps are available for free or for a low subscription fee. This makes it easier to stay organized without having to buy extra programs or carry hard drives around.
With so many options out there, it can be hard to find the best Chromebook for your needs. This guide will walk you through choosing the right model based on features like RAM and storage capacity and performance levels that match what you need out of your Chromebook as well as battery life and budget considerations. So keep reading!
As Chromebooks continue to rise in popularity, there are more options than ever for those looking for a choice between different screen sizes, processor speeds, and feature sets. Consumers should examine their needs carefully before choosing a Chromebook that’s right for them. Here is a list of the best Chromebooks available today and the ideal uses they fit with.
Top 10 Chromebooks in 2023
- Be dialed in all the time, everywhere and anywhere with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light, and delivers unmatched value in todays fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features a 15.6″ Full HD Touch IPS Display, an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity, and long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music, and documents all day long.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display;
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC Flash Memory; No Optical Drive
- 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Google Classroom Compatible! Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, 12.5 hours battery life. Color: Silver
- Intel Celeron N3060 Processor 1.60GHz
- 11.6″ HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass, TouchScreen
- 4GB LPDDR3 Memory
- 32GB eMMC SSD
- 90 Day warranty
- Help students reach their potential with cloud-first learning on the durable HP Chromebook 11 G8 EE that keeps pace with active student lifestyles while the fast-booting Chrome OS makes IT management easy.
- System ram type: ddr4_sdram
- Ram memory installed size: 4.0 GB
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- Intel Celeron Processor Up to 2.40GHz, 4GB Ram, 16GB SSD
- 11″ Diagonal HD IPS Display with Anti-Glare, Intel Graphics
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB Type A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Jack
- Super-fast Wifi and Bluetooth Combo, Integrated Webcam
- Chrome OS, AC Charger Included, Dale Black Color
- Processor: MediaTek 8173C.
- 11.6″ HD 10-point multitouch, IPS (1366 x 768).
- 4GB Ram; Storage Up to 32GB eMMc.
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 AC 2×2, Bluetooth v4.2
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- 【Processor】Equipped with Intel Celeron N4120 processor, 1.1GHz (Up to Turbo Boost 2.6 GHz, 4 cores, 4 threads). Whether you’re working on documents, streaming videos, or browsing the web, it offers a responsive and seamless experience.
- 【Display】 14 Inch Display, 1366 x 768 resolution for clear visuals. Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600 for regular office work, which deliver decent graphical performance for multimedia consumption, casual gaming, and video streaming.
- 【Upgraded】 Up to 4GB RAM is designed for basic tasks, the high-bandwith DDR4 RAM run your applications smoothly, as well as multiple programs and files all at once. Up to 128GB eMMC storage capacity is suitable for saving all your files and provides enough space to save more data.
- 【Connectivity 】 Stay connected with WiFi5 and Bluetooth built in, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, enabling you to stay connected and access the internet wirelessly.
- 【Operating System】The laptop runs on Chrome OS, Google’s lightweight operating system designed for quick boot times, seamless integration with Google services, and a wide range of web-based applications. It provides a secure and streamlined computing experience.
- Celeron N3060; 4GB Memory;16GB eMMC
- 11.6″ HDF Non-Touch LCD
- 10 hours of battery life. Wireless- intel dual band wireless-AC 7265 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE wireless card (2×2)
- FOR HOME, WORK, & SCHOOL – With an Intel processor, 14-inch display, custom-tuned stereo speakers, and long battery life, this Chromebook laptop lets you knock out any assignment or binge-watch your favorite shows..Voltage:5.0 volts
- HD DISPLAY, PORTABLE DESIGN – See every bit of detail on this micro-edge, anti-glare, 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) display (1); easily take this thin and lightweight laptop PC from room to room, on trips, or in a backpack.
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE – Reliably tackle all your assignments at once with the quad-core, Intel Celeron N4120—the perfect processor for performance, power consumption, and value (2).
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (3) (4).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy a boost to your system’s performance with 4 GB of RAM while saving more of your favorite memories with 64 GB of reliable flash-based eMMC storage (5).
- HP SmartBuy Chromebook G7 CelN4000 11 4GB/16 PC Intel CN4000, 11.6 HD AG LED SVA, UMA, Webcam, 4GB LPDDR4, 16GB eMMC, AC+BT, 2C Batt, Chrome OS, 1yr Wrty U.S
- Intel Celeron N Processor Up to 2.48GHz, 4GB Ram, 64GB Storage
- 11.6″ HD IPS Touchscreen with 360 Flip, Intel Graphics
- 2x USB Type A, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Super-Fast Wifi and Bluetooth
- Chrome OS, AC Charger Included, Dale Gray Color
Benefits of Chromebooks
Chromebooks are popular laptop devices that use Google’s Chrome OS operating system. There are several benefits to owning a Chromebook, and many people appreciate them for their simplicity.
One of the main advantages of Chromebooks is that they’re relatively low-cost compared to other types of laptops, making them an ideal budget choice. The hardware on most Chromebooks is robust and reliable, with many models offering long battery life and a range of ports and connectivity options. Additionally, since the software used with Chromebooks is cloud-based, users don’t have to worry about losing data – all files are stored online.
Chromebooks also provide access to rich web-based content such as Android apps and Google Play Store games, as well as streaming services like YouTube Music, Spotify Premium and Netflix. With the help of the Google Assistant you can quickly access information while using your device. Furthermore, access to Google Docs means you can easily create documents and spreadsheets without having to buy or download additional software – which also makes collaboration easier when working with others.
Furthermore, in comparison to regular laptops or desktops Chrome devices boot up much faster than other computers do – reducing time wasted switching it on or off every time it’s used. As such they offer great convenience for students or working professionals who need quick access to their computer day in day out in order to get things done efficiently.
When it comes to choosing the best Chromebook, there are a few features you should keep in mind. For example, what type of processor does the laptop have? Is it an Intel Core processor? Or one from AMD? This will help you determine the speed of the laptop and what tasks it can handle. You’ll also want to consider questions like: how much RAM does the laptop have? What are its display and battery life like? Do its ports offer enough connectivity options for my needs?
Another important feature is software support. It’s worth researching which apps and programs work with certain Chromebooks – especially if you plan on doing a lot of work or gaming on your new device. Look for a Chromebook that has easy access to the Google Play Store, as well as additional Chrome Web Store extensions. And pay attention to how well updates are supported on each model – not all companies offer regular updates to their devices.
Finally, take into account factors like size and weight – especially if you plan on carrying your Chromebook around with you often. Check out reviews online that actually mention how laptops feel when they’re being held or moved around, while also considering things like keyboard feel and trackpad responsiveness. With these criteria in mind, you should be able to pick out the best Chromebook for your needs!
When looking for the best Chromebook, it’s important to understand the needs of the user. All models come with the basics— a weight and size, a processor type, storage capacity, RAM and battery life. Balancing all these features is key to making the right selection when shopping for Chromebooks.
In addition to these minimal requirements, certain models may include additional features such as a touch screen or increased storage space. To make an informed decision on which device is best suited for each user’s needs, it is helpful to compare various models side-by-side. To provide useful guidance on this process, each laptop in this comparison table has been rated on the basics – weight and size, processor type, storage capacity, RAM and battery life – and then rated overall based on these criteria.
Chromebook Comparison: Weight/Size | Processor | Storage | RAM | Battery Life |Overall Rating
Model A |4lbs 5oz |Intel Core i3 |64GB |8GB |10 hours |4/5
Model B |3lbs 6oz |Intel Pentium 4405Y |32GB |4GB |12 hours |4/5
Model C |2lbs 7oz |ARM Cortex-A17 |16GB |4GB |14 hours |3/5
Regardless of the Chromebook you choose, there are a few Chromebook accessories that can enhance the user experience.
The first is a carrying case, which can protect your device and all its peripherals in one handy bundle. Look for cases with cushioning to reduce shock and waterproof material if you’ll be using it outdoors in wet conditions.
Next, a USB or wireless mouse will work with most Chromebooks and make navigation faster, as well as reduce fatigue from long stretches of use. Backlit keyboards are also great for those frequent nighttime mobile users who need light to see the keys. To easily accessorize your Chromebook for extra ports or connection options, consider buying a universal USB 3.0hub — this connects to your device via one port and unlocks numerous possibilities for connectivity expansion.
Finally, protective covers are an ideal way to keep your device safe from drops and falls while providing easy access when in use. Many covers come with built-in styluses for convenience; if not included, these devices are widely available online at modest price points and make navigating touchscreen devices much easier (especially smaller ones).
It’s natural to encounter issues when using a new Chromebook. Luckily, troubleshooting a Chromebook isn’t too difficult, and it shouldn’t take long to get your device up and running again! There are a few basic steps to troubleshoot any Chromebook issue:
1. Update the Device: Running out of date software can be the cause of many problems. Make sure that you update your software regularly so that you have the latest version of Chrome OS installed.
2. Restart the Device: Sometimes, rebooting your Chromebook is all it takes to solve an issue. Restarting will reset most settings and should allow your device to run correctly again.
3. Check Permissions: If apps or programs will not access data on the drive, it could be because the user has restricted permissions that won’t let them run properly. Installing an app with admin permissions will allow more access to data stored locally on the machine as well as networked data like documents in Google Drive and music from PlayMusic Play Store libraries as allowed by each app’s developer guidelines and Google’s Developer Distribution Agreement (DDA). Here’s how you can set up permissions on Chrome OS: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/1047420?hl=en
4. Check for Viruses & Malware: Don’t forget about viruses and malware! It’s important to use an antivirus program or tool such as Malwarebytes for ChromeOS that helps protect your system against unwanted intruders online threats that can harm your personal information or slow down computer programs in general including Chrome OS machines if left unchecked for long periods without protection . You may also need to clear cookies or reset internal browser settings periodically depending on usage habits changes in preference profiles etc which form part of “maintenance routine” security protocols designed keep these kinds of nasty threats away from vulnerable machines while keeping their performance levels optimal over time too !
5. Reset the Chromebook: Resetting your computer can help fix more complicated issues with your device, such as hardware issues or corrupted files within Chrome OS itself.. Make sure all important files are backed up before attempting this process as it will delete all personal data stored on local storage drives! To reset a Chromebook, hold down power button then press CTRL + ALT + R at same time which activate recovery mode where user able configure recovery options further explore rest functions available said environment–just remember original owner account credentials needed after system restart before continuing setup sequence !
Chromebook Future Trends
The advent of Chromebooks has revolutionized personal computing, offering an effective and affordable alternative to traditional laptop systems. Chromebooks utilize the Chrome operating system, which is specialized for web browsing and other online applications such as email, music streaming and online gaming.
The global Chromebook market is expected to double in size over the next five years with growth centered in the education sector. As a result, more diverse models of Chromebooks will continue to become available with improved features and extended capabilities.
In addition, the market will likely benefit from new advances in computer designs including smaller footprints and longer battery life that allow users to take their systems on the go even longer. Other likely trends include increased integration with cloud-based storage, deeper collaboration capabilities between Chrome products like Google Hangouts and G Suite applications that enable simultaneous editing of documents by multiple users.